looking for a learning environment adapted to your specific
- Start at any time of year.
- Register for any length of time you desire, even
for a few days.
- Choose the number of hours per week that suit you best.
- Groups are small, offering plenty of opportunity for
- Private lessons can be organized on request.
of classes and hours, registration year-round
organized by the Alliance Francaise as needed
Free Internet and WIFI
are regularly scheduled and usually free of charge, allowing for
discovery of the city, region, and inhabitants.
are organized for the benefit of the students, allowing the
various classes, ages, and nationalities to meet and celebrate
typical French holidays (Carnival in February or March, the
galettes des rois - a specialty cake for Epiphany - on January
6th, Christmas...) and,
of course, picnics!
CUISINE: cooking and diner shared in a welcoming place